Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Off Season Activities - Allen Stoddard

Sorry about the lack of updates! I have been relaxing and taking advantage of the off season. Thanksgiving and Christmas was definitely a good time with family and friends. I've been spoiled with delicious food and desserts. Golf courses and the beach became familiar spots for me this winter. I went snow boarding for the first time this winter break as well. Surprisingly, I did better than I expected on the slopes. I had a blast hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend, Breanna, this winter and can't wait to make more memories with her when I see her again. Also during this off season, I got picked up by Banshee Bikes to race for the team for 2011. I was shipped a Banshee Scythe frame and built it up to be a super dialed bike. It rides incredibly well for being such a simple frame design. I am looking forward to this season to be my best one yet.


My 2011 Banshee Scythe. The new fork should be arriving soon!







No comments: