Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello 2011! - Josh Maurer

First post on here for 2011! I have some new things in the works for the new year, first off, I have a new sponsor I am VERY excited to announce. Hinde Chiropractic Center in Scotts Valley. They have helped in the recovery in all of my major injuries in the last couple years and I am very happy to add them to my list of sponsors. Dr. Aaron Hinde is great with athletes and I have had a ton of success with his help.

I also got a couple photos back from my photoshoot with Pat Branch. Check them out! Photo 1, 2, 3...

On another note, I broke my wrist on Christmas Eve this year doing a ride for fun with my friend. Thankfully my wife was waiting at the bottom to bring me to the ER. I just got the cast off last week and I am not doing some physical therapy and soon some cold laser therapy thanks to Hinde Chiropractic. I am hoping to be back on a bike in 3-4 more weeks.



(if you don't see your logo on here, I need more stickers!)

More updates to come soon.

No comments: