Monday, December 19, 2011

New Stumpy - Jordan Lopez

Hello All,

I am excited to say that my 2012 Race bike is done, it is a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon EVO. Pictures weight is 25.4lbs and this includes the pedals, Reverb post and non-UST tires.

I am excited beyond words to be on this bike and after its maiden voyage this morning I am twice as motivated for the upcoming season.

I would like to thank the following sponsors for helping me build this bike:
Victory Velo Racing - Access to an Amazing Bike
PO1NT Racing - 70mm Stem
GAMUT USA - P40 Chain Retention System, 38t Race ring and hardware
ODI - Ruffian Grips
Real World Cycling - Ceramic Bottom Bracket
CrankBrothers - Mallet Pedals
Formula Brakes - The One Brakes
HBC - Ti Hardware
Honey Stinger - Energy to build


No comments: