Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2012 Race Season Announcement - Jordan Lopez

Hey Everybody,

I am very excited to announce that for the 2012 season I will be racing on the new 2012 SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon EVO and I could not be more excited to ride a bike that is at the forefront of bike development. The bike highlights are as follows: 142mm rear tru-axel, PF-BB30 Bottom Bracket, ISCG05 Chain Guide Mounts, Full FOX Suspension with the new RP23 AUTOSAG, and Carbon Fiber Main Triangle. There are several more “Little Things” I will be doing to this bike to make it race ready, but the stock options blow my mind. - Website

For 2012 I will be racing under the flag of the Victory Velo/SPECIALIZED Race Team. This team is located in my hometown of Auburn, CA and has a long pedigree of competing at the top level Road and Cross Country Racing. 2012 will be the first season that Victory Velo will have a dedicated and competitive All-Mountain/Super D race group. Under the direction of the shop owner and long time PRO Racer Dan Tebbs, I am extremely confident that this team will have all that it takes to be at the top. - Website

Thank you all again for your support and I am excited to see what the 2012 season has in store.

Jordan

No comments: