Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Customer

We get lots of e-mails of satisfied customers and dealers who are happy with the quality and performance of the products we sell. Here is one that we wanted to share:

Just wanted to update you on my recent Podium Pedal experience - Just spend two weeks in Colorado riding Winter Park and Sol Vista bike parks as well as riding cross country in Moab, UT. The podiums have much more grip than my 5050's, I seem to be clipping less on the ground and they are lighter. The Raw finish is holding up great as well. I have been truly impressed by the performance of these pedals. I have had a lot of riders walking about asking about them, trying to spread the word for you guys!

Attached are some pictures from my recent trip west.

All my best-
Sam Edgemon

Suck Creek Cycle








No comments: