Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Whistler riding with E.T. and Stod

Last Friday Allen and I did some filming in the park here in Whistler. It was pretty fun to take a break from the usual non-stop runs and work on some lines I had scoped. I nailed all of them perfectly including a pre-jump of the rock drop on Schleyer. I don't think anyone has done this before... The penalty for failure is huge. You will either go over the bars head-on into an uphill rock face or land flat/uphill and explode. Luckily I did neither and I'm still good to race for the upcoming National Champs!

Unfortunately my time here in Whistler is coming to a close, but it will be nice to catch up with friends back home. It has been 2 months now on the road!

You can check out the video from Whistler below.

More updates coming soon...

-Evan




No comments: